Sunday, March 23, 2014

Disneyland

Tommy and I were lucky enough to spend a day at Disneyland. We had so much fun. We have done this every year around our anniversary and it is something we always look forward to doing. It was very relaxed and we didn't even go on every ride. Some of the rides had long wait times so we just went on the things we really wanted to. We just enjoyed our time together. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. We always have a good time together no matter what we do. The longer I have been married to Tommy the more I fall in love with them. I can not even imagine how this love will grow in the future. I am such a lucky girl. It amazes me how heavenly father truly knows our needs and how if we seek him and do his will we will be blessed with our needs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment