Monday, August 31, 2015

California Weekend...

Last weekend we had the chance to go to California. We had so much fun being with family. I love the time we get to spend together with one another. We were able to witness Courtney going through the temple for the first time. It was a beautiful thing. I feel so grateful that all my siblings are living the gospel and that we have the knowledge that we can be together forever. I was so sad that Bryce, Georgia and Porter couldn't make it but it was a nice surprise to see Amanda and Scot. I had no idea they were coming. Almost the whole family got to be together. We also got to see lots of cousins and aunts and uncles which was a treat as well. We enjoyed playing games together, eating good food, attending the temple, and going to the beach. We feel lucky that we live close enough to be able to go back to California every now and than on the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment